The Vault Door comes with 2 Layers of 5/8" Type X fire insulation, inside door quick release feature for extra safety and at a reasonable price.
The new vault door is constructed with the same strength and technology as the gun safes by Champion Safe Company
- Steel Thickness - 1/4" Steel Plate
- Inner Door Steel Thickness - Full 12-Gauge Steel Plate
- Door Frame Steel Thickness - 1/4" Steel Plate
- Door Thickness - 4 1/2" Double plate Steel
- Vault Door Weight - 820 lbs
- Rough Door Opening - 38"W x 83"H
- Door Frame Dimension - 43"W x 84"H
- Number of Door Bolts - 24 - 1 1/2" Active (Out Swing Door)/21 - 1 1/2" Active (In Swing Door)
- Fire Insulation - 2 Layers of 5/8" Type X
- Champion vault doors are constructed of two thick, A36 carbon steel panels with sandwiched fire insulation. This design gives greater rigidity, hence more security and better fire protection.
- According to many lock-smiths, Champion Safe Company has "the strongest, smoothest boltworks in the industry." Active bolts are featured on all Champion vault doors - no cheap dead bolts!
- To support the weight of Champion's massive vault door, external ball-bearing hinges are used. External hinges offer greater rigidity and a wider door opening.
- Mechanical engineers have long used triangular reinforcements to increase structural strength. The frame's delta shape provides strength and rigidity second to none.
- For safety and added security, a quick release lever is installed to the interior side of the vault door for the prevention of accidental lock-ins and fast release of the locking mechanism within the door.
- Because of the massive vault door's weight, a Royce Roll Bar has been added to provide a secure hand-hold for opening and closing the door. It relieves the locking mechanism handle from bearing the weight.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.