Mace Brand Guard Alaska Bear Spray is a powerful magnum fogger that delivers a blast of bear spray formula that reaches up to 35 feet. Essential gear for hiking and camping trips and for those living in states with active bear populations.
The Mace Brand Bear Spray model sprays in a power fogger pattern which empties in 6 seconds and has a 35 foot range
- EFFECTS: Mace Brand Bear Spray is a formulation of Oleoresin Capsicum (OC) Bear Safe Formula, a natural ingredient derived from hot peppers that is EPA regulated. Upon contact, OC Pepper causes the membranes of the eyes, nose and lungs of a bear to engorge and the result is the temporary loss of sight, restriction of breathing and a painful burning sensation.
- USE: To use the Mace Brand Bear Spray, pull off the orange safety wedge on the top of the grip. Be ready to spray the bear by pressing down on the actuator button on the top of the hand grip.
- STORAGE: Store in cool dry areas away from heat, flame or strong sunlight. Do not store where temperature may exceed 120°F/50°C such as an enclosed vehicle, which can cause spray canisters to leak from over pressurization and fail to function properly. Do not store in cold environments below 32°F/0°C, which can cause depressurization and the loss of effective range.
- EXPIRATION: Mace Brand pepper sprays have a shelf life of three years from the date of manufacture and each unit is labeled with an expiration date. An expired unit will not have the amount of pressurization needed to spray properly. Expired units should be disposed of in accordance with all local, state and federal regulations. We recommend purchasing a new unit every two to three years to make sure you are always safe!
- Finger Loop Handle
- Power Fogger
- Approx. 9" h x 2" w
- 10% OC Pepper Bear Safe Formula
- Empties in 6 seconds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.