Powered by fast, effective gel stream technology, Pepper Gel Magnum 3 delivers strong protection against long-range threats. With 20 bursts that travel up to 18 feet, you can stop an attack from a far distance and get to safety.
You don't have to worry about wind blow-back or misfires. Thanks to gel stream technology, this pepper gel allows you to quickly hit the mark and protect yourself against threats from a distance.
- SELF DEFENSE THAT STICKS: Gel stream technology dispenses as a thick, glue-like substance that sticks to and incapacitates the attacker. OC pepper gel causes respiratory distress and coughing, impaired vision and an intense burning sensation to the skin. UV dye leaves a long-lasting residue to support investigation and identification. Contains 20 bursts with a spray range of 18 feet, but always replace or refill after use
- ENHANCED CONTROL: Compact and easy to carry, all you have to do is grab your gel and go. And, thanks to reliable safety controls, there’s no need to stress about accidental misfires. Flip-top safety cap to prevent accidental discharge. Built-in belt clip for fast and easy access
- ALWAYS READY: Pepper Gel Magnum 3 is ready if and when you need it. Simply put your thumb under the flip-top safety cap and press down on the actuator button to spray.
- STORAGE: Store in cool dry areas away from heat, flame or strong sunlight. Do not store where temperature may exceed 120°F/50°C such as an enclosed vehicle, which can cause spray canisters to leak from over pressurization and fail to function properly. Do not store in cold environments below 32°F/0°C, which can cause depressurization and the loss of effective range.
- EXPIRATION: Mace Brand pepper sprays have a shelf life of four years from the date of manufacture and each unit is labeled with an expiration date. An expired unit will not have the amount of pressurization needed to spray properly. Expired units should be disposed of in accordance with all local, state and federal regulations. We recommend purchasing a new unit every two to three years to make sure you are always safe!